Sealion News believes strongly in the dissemination of all information to everyone, and to that end, here is our recipe for Death Chilli.
1 pound ground beef
1 traffic light 3 pack of bell peppers
1 can of 6-bean medley
1 packet of chilli mix
1 tin of diced tomatoes
- Place the ground beef and diced tomatoes in a slow cooker pot.
- Roughly cut the onion and peppers and add to mixture.
- Drain the tin of beans into a colander, and rinse. Add to slow cooker.
- Add packet of chilli mix to cooker with water.
- Place slow cooker on cupboard and turn knob to “Low” setting between 7am and 7:15am.
- Leave for work.
- Come back from work at 5:30, discover that slow cooker was not plugged in.
- Put chilli in fridge to retry next day.
- Have wife explain how she is never eating chilli that sat out in a warm room not cooking for 10 hours and why not.
- Debate with self.
- Throw chilli out.